Monday, December 12, 2005

New Adventure means New Blog

Well, I figure I should do a new blog since I'm embarking on a whole new adventure. So I hope it's not too much trouble for everyone to visit the new address. You'll see that it's identical save for one letter, 'o' instead of 'n' as 'oz' being short for Australia replaces 'nz' which of course is short for New Zealand.

http://rootblogoz.blogspot.com

So since this time I have a pretty concrete itinerary I suppose I will share it with you. I arrive in Sydney on the 14th where I'll spend a few days and then I catch a flight to Alice Springs to land smack dab in the middle of Australia right in the center of the outback where I'll be starting an eleven day guided bus tour. My tour kicks off in Alice Springs near Ayers rock (a giant rock) on the 18th and heads north to finish in Darwin, the most northern city in Australia, on the 28th. On the 29th I fly to Cairns where I'll be spending New Years and from there I might go snorkling in the Great Barrier reef. Then it's down the coast stopping at Fraser Island, which is a giant sand island and supposed to be great. Not sure how I will travel down the coast. I fly back to Christchurch from Brisbane on the 15th of January so that only gives me two weeks to cover over 800 miles, more distance than all of New Zealand. Prolly will be on a bus rather than hitchhiking.

Pixagogo direct photo link

Thanks my loyal fans for following along with me on my adventuers. It's been fun sharing my travels with you all. My New Zealand trip isn't over, though. In a month I fly back to Christchurch to spend my remaining ten days in New Zealand. Until then, it's time to experience a whole new adventure and place.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful post however I was wanting to know if you could write a litte more on this topic?
I'd be very grateful if you could elaborate a little bit further. Appreciate it!

my homepage - buy wartrol right here